Thursday, July 12, 2012

It's been a while

So... it's been kind of a long time since I've written in my blog. Since my last post, things have changed quite a bit. The reason I started writing in the first place was so my friends and family could read about what I did while I was supporting professional cycling teams. But since then, I've switched jobs and that's a hat I no longer need to wear. I have to admit, it's pretty nice being home so much more. But with me being home so much, Pursey wasn't able to visit her best friend as much. So Jenn and I adopted Nelson, a German Shorthaired Pointer-Lab mix. He has so much energy and has become inseparable from Pursey. 



That was back in April. It's been a "fun" few months with Nelson. He passed his family dog class with flying colors and is getting better at listening with each passing... week. 
Since then, we've been busy doing who knows what. I guess that's life though. It a long time ago that we planned our recent vacation to Glacier National Park.It was amazing! But I'll get to that soon. But before we could fly off to Montana, I had bigger plans. On June 30th, I asked Jenn if she would marry me. I won't go through all of the details of how it happened, but it was pretty awesome! We soaked it in privately for a couple of days, telling only a few close friends, before heading to Glacier NP for nine days. 


This was a photo we took just before heading to dinner at Lombardino's, where we hadn't eaten since our first date. Like I said, it was awesome. 

That's the last six months in review. It's been a great ride so far and the next six (and more) months are going to be even better. That said, we made a journal everyday while in Montana. For the next eight days, I'm going to make a new post, rewriting the journal entry from the day. I'll  also include a few pictures from each day so you can see what all the hype is about. I think that's it. Thanks for reading and check back tomorrow night for another update.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog entry. I am glad that from the high both of you are on now, you can see even higher peaks in the future. Those with good vision have a limitless horizon. Or as someone once defined vision: The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them into the impossible.

    ReplyDelete