Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2

Today was nice. It was sunny and probably in the mid-50s before the start of the ride. There was some media, similar to our VeloNews. The ride was good, but hilly. Nothing like 5k climbs to kick you into shape. For me the ride lasted about 90 minutes before I was slowed by a mechanical, then paced back to the group behind the follow car (by the way, that was pretty cool by itself). After more shifting problems, the mechanics stopped and fixed the problem, although I decided at the same time just to call it a day. I wasn't sure how many more of those climbs I could have taken.

So eventually I got back to the hotel, cleaned up, ate, and did some other work with our Spanish distributor, ate again, and off to bed.
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment