Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3

Today was my last day with the team. Not really a very nice day, but thankfully I was able to borrow a rain jacket and rubber gloves for the ride. It was a relatively easy 2 hour ride. What is relatively easy ride for a pro team in the cold and rain? 25kph. Not slow, but a pace that I can ride for hours on end. If only I had worn the bibs they gave me, any onlooker would think I was part of the team. Pretty cool.

So after cleaning up after the ride, it back to work for a little bit before heading to the airport. All in all it was a good trip. The only thing that could have made it better was being able to speak Spanish. Maybe by the next trip I'll know a little more. Until then, thanks for reading and I'll put a few pics up on Facebook when I get home.
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment