Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March madness

Typically, March Madness refers to college basketball. For me and my com padres in the cycling industry, it means training camps and season opening sales. In past years I've done my time selling racks to all those buying new bikes. Now, I get to support training camps. Score! First March Madness reference. After spending most of the day on an airplane to Tucson, and as it turns out, the tourney is in town. Second March Madness reference. I was able to get a short ride in, which was nice. It's good to start short here. I mean, we're in the desert after all. After checking in with those running the camp, it's time to sit at the pool and relax a little. Oh, and the UW basketball team is staying at the hotel. Third March Madness reference. Well I'm starting to lose function of my thumbs (this is written on Blackberry). Thanks for reading.
Sent from my mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment