Thursday, July 1, 2010

Welcome!

Okay, this is my first try at blogging, so bear with me as I figure this out.

The last couple of days have been amazing, to say the least. I found out yesterday that I'm headed to France on Sunday to support our sponsored teams for the first week of the Tour de France. Receiving most of the attention will be Cervelo TestTeam, but I'll also spend time with BMC Racing and Omega Pharma-Lotto. I'll do my best to keep this updated as I experience this amazing event. Until then, bonsoir.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Geoff I thought I would be the first to show support for you new blog, I know technology isn't your thing so :D. Just kidding bud!

    JGiese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonsoir, Geoff! Do u get 2 start off watching in Rotterdam or Brussels, or will it take longer to get settled in? I'll b rooting 4 the "god of thunder" on stage 1. Soak up every moment! If u don't hav 2 many requests...can u get me a team t-shirt, feed bag, drop of sweat, or nythng? Just consider me a crazy Tour fan without a costume...yet. ;-) "Bon chance" (good luck) with your product-support work out there. I'll b watchin 4 u on versus. Take care.

    Kim Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels Geoff--thanks for the blog after all my bothering you to post photos of all these trips! See you next month!

    ReplyDelete